Jazzy Air 2 Power Wheelchair
The Jazzy Air 2 power chair by Pride Mobility is an improved version of the groundbreaking Jazzy Air. This version features a power elevating seat that raises 12 inches in just 11 seconds! (that's 2 additional inches vs Jazzy Air 1). The most unique aspect of the power elevating seat is that it can raise or lower while the unit is in motion. Getting to your desired elevation is convenient and allows you participate in life as it’s happening. Imagine that you’re headed to a high-top table. With a normal power elevating seat, you have to wait to get to the table before you can raise the seat. With the ability to raise and lower the seat while you’re in motion, the Jazzy Air 2 allows you to participate in the present. When the seat is fully elevated, you can enjoy conversations with your friends and loved ones face-to-face.
- Elevates 12" in just 11 seconds, even while in motion!
- FDA Class II Medical Device*
- Angle, height and depth adjustable armrests
- Drives safely at 4 mph while seat is elevated
- Bright LED marker lights for visibility enhancement
- Active-Trac suspension for great stability and smooth ride
- Under seat front storage compartment
- Turning Radius: 20.75"
- Top Speed: 4.00 mph
- Heaviest Piece: 205.5 lbs.
- Battery Charge Distance: 16.80 miles
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 231 lbs.
FDA Class II Medical Device * Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
For an additional fee, DuPage Mobility Group can deliver your new product through our White Glove Delivery program, with no additional lead time (other internet providers would need 7 additional business days to provide this premium delivery service). With White Glove Delivery from DuPage Mobility Group, your new item is delivered into your home at a time that you schedule, set up and tested in the place you request, and all packaging materials (boxes, crates, pallets, etc.) are removed..