Legacy II Indoor Stairlift
Over 100 years of experience went into the attractive yet simple design of the Legacy II Stairlift® by Staying Home. Designed with the customer in mind, this newly redesigned model includes all the features customers want, such as battery power, soft start/stop, etc., at a price that's affordable to all. Additionally, the Legacy II has the best stair lift warranty in the industry - Covering the original purchaser for the drive train (motor and gear box), gear rack, pinion gear, and circuit boards.
• Folds to within 12.5” of the wall
• Attaches to steps, not the wall
• Narrow, low profile track (2.5” tall x 6.5” wide)
• Footrest obstruction sensor with audio beep notification
• Battery power allows up to 20 trips during power outages
• Full length continuous charge system with smart charge technology
• Rocker switch conveniently located on either armrest
• Constant pressure controls
• Wireless remote controls for upper & lower landings
• Chassis mounted installation load switch
• Quickly installs on left or right side of stairway
• Rack and pinion drive with concealed gear rack
• High seat back • Low-to-the-floor footrest
• 3” to 6” horizontal extension at top landing
• 25 to 45 degree angle applications
• ETL listed ASME A17.5 / B44 and A18.1
• 350 lbs capacity
• Overspeed governor
• Proudly made in the USA!
Two Weeks Lead Time.